To Help me Remember

Well, my fabulously thoughtful sister Annmarie sent me this photo frame before the movers came.  I packed it in with the rest of our pictures so that I can look at it in Australia when I am feeling super homesick.  I am so thankful for such a lovely family who cares about me so much!  I cant decide which of the photos I like the best; but the one of my nephew Ben, dressed as a cowboy in only his unders is really topping the list!!  Thanks Annie - I appreciate this more than you will ever know!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Too sweet. :)

  2. Mimi and Joe Says:

    I really do have a fab family!

  3. Guitar Man Says:

    I stumbled upon your blog from an expat site. Good luck with your move, I'm living vicariously through folks like you for the interim.

  4. Mimi and Joe Says:

    Thanks @ Guitar Man

Post a Comment

abcs