Shameless Brand Loyalty

I am obsessed with Google…

I am so obsessed with Google that I use it for everything. No really, everything. I even use Google to get to websites that I already know the address for. Let’s use T-Mobile as an example…. If I want to go on the T-Mobile website, I don’t just open a browser window and type in www.tmobile.com. No, I actually open a browser window, use my favorites to get to Google, type “T-Mobile” into the Google search bar and navigate to the site from the results.

This is a sickness…. Is this what they mean by the Google Generation?

My favorite thing to do is search Google for things that other people need and cannot find. I get so excited when I overhear a co-worker say something like “I can’t find double hung curtain rods in a rubbed bronze finish with decorative finials that will fit a 144 inch window anywhere!” In fifteen minutes I am popping my head over the cubicle wall saying, “There is a company in Minnesota that has them – want me to send you the link?”

Come to think of it, I’m probably pretty annoying…
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love your Google mania answers!!!!

  2. Aaron Knapp Says:

    OMG, I do the same thing but it is not limited to Google. I am an Amazon nut too, haha. Who knew we had this in common?

  3. Mimi and Joe Says:

    Aaron,

    I truly believe I was micro-chipped as a child or something! It is totally abnormal!! :D

  4. Meaghan Ruf Says:

    Oh my gosh.... this post just made me love you so much more. Still laughing my butt of at "double hung curtain rods in a rubbed bronze finish with decorative finials that will fit a 144 inch window." Only you, Meems, only you.

  5. Mimi and Joe Says:

    The funniest part about this Megs, is that it actually happened!!

Post a Comment

abcs