Thanksgiving Approacheth!

I wish I could use that as an excuse for my non-existence in this space lately; but I can't.  Honestly, the only thing keeping me from long, insightful, photo-filled blog posting is plain old tiredness.

I am exhausted and I can't quite figure out why....  Those that know me well can vouch for the fact that I can stay up until all hours of the night writing or just generally mucking about on my laptop.  This week has been quite the exception.  I have gone straight to bed every night for the past week with hardy a glance spared for my cold and lonely laptop.  Don't tell too many people (cause I don't want to diminish my street cred); but I have been asleep before 11 almost every night for the past 10 or so.  I think my husband thinks that aliens have taken his real wife and replaced her with a very very tired pod person...

I don't even have a whole lot that I can blame the tiredness on either.  I am busy, to be fair; but I used to work 40+ hours a week, take care of the house etc... in my old life while staying up till one in the morning most nights without breaking a sweat.

Maybe it's the clean Sydney air?  Maybe it's the lapping of the water outside my window at night? Maybe it's the glass of wine with dinner?  Maybe I'm just anemic?

At any rate, it's 20 till eleven and I'm about to turn into a pumpkin......

It's a dangerous season out there for pumpkins so I think I had better go to bed!
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    preggers?? ;)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I was just going to suggest that ;-)
    Meaghan

  3. Mimi and Joe Says:

    Both of you need to simmer down there.... besides, if I had a little one, who would watch it while I went pub crawling? seriously, priorities people!

    actually, Joe and I were talking about it and I can't remember the last time I ate red meat.... we are both voting for anemia :)

    I ate a burger today for lunch and it was magical!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    hope you're feeling a bit back on track soon! glad the burger helped!!

    also wanted to wish you a very happy thanksgiving!

    mandy

Post a Comment

abcs