Home Again Home Again

Well, we arrived back to Sydney last night to find rain and a 25 minute wait in the taxi queue.  It didn't do much for my feelings of homecoming; but walking into our apartment did.  I forgot all about our view - about the water and the lights from the city.  I had to run around to all the windows exclaiming over every familiar sailboat.

The cleaners had been during our absence so the place was clean and looked so darn welcoming.  Sleeping in our bad last night was a perfect end to the long holiday weekend.

I have oodles of pictures and much to tell you about; but I also have 2 suitcases of dirty laundry to deal with.  So, give me a few days to get myself in order and then this weekend I will go post-crazy with our gorgeous photos.

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs