I Was Going to Blog Tonight but...

I guess I am still technically blogging by writing this; but I was planning on a much longer entry than this will end up being.  Friday was our company Christmas Party and I decided to spend the bulk of my evening beginning the processing of the 165 photos that I took to commemorate the event.  Hey, part of my job is publicity remember?

Since I was doing the downloading and sorting photos thing tonight, it made me think of all the photos that were living in limbo on my phone. I've decided to download all of them, sort them and then possibly post some here tonight.

First Up - The Jacaranda Tree..  These purple/blue flowering trees are apparently a harbinger of Spring here.  They are also incredibly beautiful, fragrant and difficult not to take a million pictures of.

The end of our street (or beginning ish)

Also on our street

I think this one was in Mosman

Close-up on our street



I was going to do a second topic - like hibiscus or something; but I think that will need to wait for another night - some fireworks just started going off over Fort Denison so I am going to go watch them and then head to bed.

Night all!

p.s. - Hey Megs, Thanks for the awesome Thanksgiving card! Made me laugh out loud!
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    You're very welcome!!! I'm glad you like it!
    Love you and miss you!!! xoxoxoxoxo
    Meaghan

  2. Samantha Says:

    I love these trees. Whenever I see them all I can think is, "beautiful." :-) Thanks for the info, I had no idea what they actually were. Lol.

  3. Erin Maggie Says:

    I love Jacarandas! I did a "spring" post about them as well. I want one in my front yard! I also love yellow wattle and the red flame trees. Frangipanis are amazing too. Come to think of it, practically all of the flora here is amazing! Glad you appreciate them as well!

  4. Mimi and Joe Says:

    @ Erin - I hate to say it; but I don't like the flame trees... I don't know why but they just look off-putting to me in some sense? Love love love the frangipanis though!

Post a Comment

abcs