You Found Me How?

Not sure if you remember (just pretend here that you could never forget); but awhile back I wrote this post about Google Analytics and what drove people to my site...  I have to admit, when I first started blogging, I was a wee bit obsessed with how many people visited per day, where they were coming from and how they found me.

Well, I've gotten busy - the side effect to that is that I care much much less.  I haven't been on my analytics page in months!  So, I popped on yesterday just to see how things were going.  Sadly South Korea has been ousted from the number 5 slot in the country rankings; but mostly everything has stayed the same.

I was quite please to see that I had acquired many new and strange Google searches that I can't wait to share with you.  I was trying to list these in my order of favourite; but it has proven far too hard to choose - Please buckle up and enjoy.

"feel his stubble" - I typed this one into Google to see where I was in the search results.... Yikes, it brings up some questionable search returns!

"bogans in maroubra" - I'm sorry, I'm laughing too hard to even comment on this one!

"British expat club Kirribilli" - I think each of these words were used in separate posts...  I must have been hundreds of pages through the search results!

"Bronte fine wine old bottles" - No clue on this one...

"i just can't get over being homesick, Australia is too modern for me" - This one is a bit sad; but I can't help wondering where this person came from who is thinking that Australia is too modern?  I am constantly amazed at how many things here are stuck in the 80s, 70s, 60s and sometimes even 50s...

"left and right lucky every night"  - Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!  That is all......

"it been raining for the whole day and been sleeping since morning, got to take a bath now" - I'm not making this up - There's no way I could make this stuff up!

"Moved into Victorian house fruit flies coming out of sash windows?"  - I know I've written about our sash windows.... but fruit flies too?

"should i go for a walk at one in the morning" - Again... no words for this...

Well, this concludes my little foray into analytics for this quarter - hopefully, with more and more entries the search results will get more and more crazy!  Do you think that's possible?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

abcs